Online course: An introduction to safeguarding
Who is it for?
This online course is a perfect introduction to safeguarding for those who work or volunteer with children and adult and who have no prior knowledge of safeguarding.
Each courses should take no more than 30 minutes but you can proceed at your own pace. At the end there will be some simple questions to check you have understood the content. You will be able to retake these questions if you would like to try and improve your score, which will be printed on the certificate that is auto-generated at the end of the course.
Cost per course: £10.00
This course is divided into the following sections:
- What is Safeguarding?
- Safeguarding in Churches, Places of Worship and other Faith-based Organisations
- Who’s Responsibility is Safeguarding?
- When should I be concerned about a child/adult?
- Responding to Concerns about a child/adult
- Safer practice and dealing with concerns
- Online Test and Certification