This course is centred on the DBS process and how this links with safer recruitment procedures. This learning module is ideal for those people who are responsible for the DBS process within their organisation. It is designed to help all those who need to make a decision on whether or not a role requires a disclosure and how to effectively manage the criminal records check process.
- Brief overview of the management of CCPAS Ebulk system
- Brief overview of safer recruitment
- Understanding Regulated Activity and eligibility for DBS checks - including typical scenarios
- Understanding the importance and limitations of a DBS check and what to do when a role is not eligible
- The DBS Update Service
- Overseas workers
- Duty to refer to the DBS - how, when and why
We don't currently have any sessions scheduled for this training course, although we are regularly booking dates so do check back again soon. Alternatively please check with our office on 0303 003 1111 (option 3) for the latest available dates.
Not yet a member?
Get help, resources and advice that are right for your organisation from people who care and understand, plus get discounts on selected products and services along with all the benefits of being part of a supportive community of thousands of organisations nationwide.Find out more