This webinar is for anyone who holds responsibility, oversight and decision-making powers within their church or organisation, usually in a leadership role. The course will equip you with the knowledge and tools needed to identify, assess and manage risk whilst supporting known offenders and those whose behaviour may be cause for concern.
This interactive webinar lasts 2.5 hours and is delivered over a morning or an afternoon.
The course will be presented by one of our team of professional and experienced trainers and will include presentation slides,film clips and small group exercises to help delegates learn the content effectively. The session is delivered at a steady pace for those who are familiar with safeguarding terminology.
Become a member today
What is Risk?
- Identifying different types of risk
- Gathering and Sharing Information
- Liaising with other agencies
- Evidenced Based Practice
- Risk Assessments
- Working in partnership
Manage and Review Risk
- Offender contracts and Covenants of Care
- Implementing Safer Boundaries and Cultures
Developing Safer Cultures
- The need for ongoing awareness and vigilance
- Key features of a safer culture
- Managing allegations
- Next steps and developing your own action plan
Not yet a member?
Get help, resources and advice that are right for your organisation from people who care and understand, plus get discounts on selected products and services along with all the benefits of being part of a supportive community of thousands of organisations nationwide.Find out more