All Bookings are accepted subject to availability and these Terms and Conditions. Making the Booking constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- By purchasing this course, you consent to receive communications relating to the administration of the course. Please see our privacy notice details here
- Our course material is the intellectual property of thirtyone:eight and shall not be copied, reproduced or disclosed to any third party without the prior written consent of thirtyone:eight.
- By attending the course you agree to consider your own behaviour and the impact that this can have on others. We would expect all delegates to behave in a way that contributes to a positive learning environment for all participants and facilitators. We reserve the right to refuse access to, or remove any delegate who, in our reasonable opinion, uses threatening, abusive or offensive language or behaviour or who behaves in a manner which may cause a breach of the peace.
- When attending a face-to-face course, you must comply with all relevant legislation relating to health and safety and with any safety announcements and venue regulations of which you are made aware.
- Webinars and online courses are for individual use only and should not be shared with others to whom the joining instructions have not been directly provided.
- We want to replicate face to face training as fully as possible and so we encourage webcams to be used. If people share a device, we recommend no more than 3 people so that we can see and interact with all participants.
- If you find a particular module triggers difficult feelings, then please do feel you can turn your webcam off for a while.
- We ask that you join the waiting room at least 5 minutes before start time for a prompt start. Unfortunately, if you are more than 20 minutes late, we will not be able to let you in to the course and you will have to re-book.
- If delegates don't respond to contact from a co-host during a training event, we will assume you have had to leave and unfortunately, we will not be able to issue a certificate to you.
- Bookings must be paid for in full at the time of booking. We do not issue invoices for tickets.
- Tickets are for the named delegate only.
- Tickets are for the specified named course and the specified date only.
- The discount for 10+ delegates applies if the tickets are all purchased in one booking.
- If you need to make any changes to the date of the course or the delegate attending, please notify us and changes can be made subject to the administration charges below.
- Please note that refunds are not available after the course date
- If you wish to cancel your ticket and request a refund, please notify us as soon as possible. The following charges will be applicable.
30 Days’ notice = £10 admin fee
10 Days' notice = £15 admin fee
Less than 10 Days = £20 admin fee
For e-learning courses = £5 cancellation fee
- We reserve the right to cancel any course if we do not reach our minimum threshold numbers of attendees or in any other reasonable circumstance.
- If thirtyone:eight has cancelled the course, all delegates will be offered a full refund or the option to transfer to another course.