Timeline of the review:
- September 2020 – Review is launched and communicated widely to help ensure broad and relevant participation.
- October – Review of relevant documentation, organisational structure, and all relevant documentation, together with the establishment of interviews.
- November 2020 – February 2021 – Field work interviews undertaken, and cultural review information gathered.
- March/April 2021 – Analysis and commencement of report writing based on information sourced to date.
- May/June 2021 – Final call for participation in the Review
- July/August 2021 – Review of holiday activities/further interviews undertaken.
- October 2021 – Draft report submitted to Titus Trust commissioning group, ready for publication.