Would you like to host a training course?
Many of our member organisations choose to host one of our training courses at their own venue. This provides the opportunity for all their workers to attend a training course together in the venue of their choice. All our foundation level courses are available as a hosted option. These include:
- Full-day Safeguarding Children and Adults
- Half-day Safeguarding Children and Young People
- Half-day Safeguarding Adults
Training is central to empowering and equipping your workforce with the knowledge and skills they need to create safer places, and we have been working together with organisations delivering training for over 40 years.
All our courses are designed to ensure everyone in your organisation is confident and competent in applying what they've learned to your specific setting. Our primary expertise is in supporting churches and faith organisations and our courses are created with that purpose, however, courses are relevant to anyone working with children or adults in a variety of settings.
Hosts pay a single set price which includes:
- £25 discount for half day training or £50 for full day training (for members)
- 20 free places for your workers with all delegate materials included
- training at a suitable venue of your choice
- no additional trainer expenses - these are included in the set price
Call 0303 003 11 11 (option 3) or use the form below to find out more about hosting a training event.
Not yet a member?
Get help, resources and advice that are right for your organisation from people who care and understand, plus get discounts on selected products and services along with all the benefits of being part of a supportive community of thousands of organisations nationwide.Find out more